World Manufacturing Forum 2020
11/11 - 12/11 | Livestreamed from Cernobbio, Lake Como
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM CET
PREPAREDNESS & PRODUCTIVITY: Transform Traditional Businesses in High Tech Companies
Thanks to recent innovations in cloud computing and big data storage and analysis, Artificial Intelligence is making great strides in improving efficiency in manufacturing environments, leading to better performance. AI also provides critical information to help managers make more informed business decisions.
The session aims at discovering how traditional companies can increase their efficiency applying Artificial Intelligence in machineries and complex plants, in quality control in remote, and, equally importantly, in the workplace. The discussion will present best practices and emerging scenarios.
- John Polowczyk: Admiral, US Navy
- Bernardo Calzadilla-Sarmiento: Managing Director, Directorate of Digitalization, Technology and Agribusiness, UNIDO
- Kilian Gross: Head of Unit Technologies and Systems for Digitising Industry, European Commission
- Nicholas Leeder: Vice-President, Head of Digital Transformation Solutions, PTC
- Fabrizio Sala: Vice President, Regione Lombardia
- Gilles Savard: CEO, IVADO