World Manufacturing Forum 2021 20-21 Oct @Cernobbio
Green Policies for a Sustainable Shift in Manufacturing
Green industrial policies take centre stage as governments accelerate the development of more sustainable industries. The session will focus on policy developments globally that promote circular manufacturing. Relevant issues include addressing the digital divide in manufacturing and promoting a circular mindset in the society. Workers will have a key role in the transition to circular manufacturing and policies should prepare them for this transition. A special focus will be given to initiatives that promote the use of technologies to achieve circular manufacturing.
- Yves Paindaveine, Head of Sector, Digitising European Industry governance, DG CONNECT, European Commission
- Monica Duhem Delgado, Head of the Global Economic Intelligence Unit, Mexican Ministry of Economy
- Sudarsan Rachuri, Technology Manager, Advanced Manufacturing Office, Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy, U.S. Department of Energy
- Sylvie Pinsonnault, Senior Vice President, Strategies and Business Solutions, Investissement Québec
- Hon. Molebatsi Shimane Molebatsi, Assistant Minister, Ministry of Investment, Trade and Industry; Botswana