EDIH Manufacturing Network
Digital technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Internet of Things, Big Data, blockchain, robotics, and artificial intelligence allow businesses to produce higher-value products and improve production processes. However, European companies are not making the most of all the opportunities digital has to offer. This slow uptake of digital technologies poses a risk to the European Union’s ability to compete in the global economy, create new jobs and grow.
European Digital Innovation Hubs (EDIHs) will function as one-stop shops, within Digital Europe programme, that help companies dynamically respond to digital challenges and become more competitive. EDIHs offer services such as test before invest, skills and training, support to find investments, innovation ecosystem, and networking.
Don’t miss the chance to meet the main players in Italy and Europe at this special event.
Live Streaming Session
MADE – Competence Center Industry 4.0, BI-REX, CIM 4.0, SMACT, and the Digital Innovation Hub Lombardy
21 October 2021
11 AM – 12:30 PM CEST
Working language: English
Moderator: Seyda Canepa, Journalist, Turkish News Channel NTV
- The EU and Italian perspectives on EDIH
European Commission and Confindustria
- Introduction to the EDIH Manufacturing Network
- EDIH Manufacturing Network Italian candidates: collaboration between Competence Centers and Confindustria’s DIHs
– EXPAND (Piedmont)
– NEURAL (Veneto)
– BI-REX++ (Emilia-Romagna)
- EDIH Manufacturing Network candidates: a perspective from the ‘Four Motors for Europe’
– EDIH Lombardia (Lombardy – IT)
– Digitization.Beyond.bw (Baden Wuerttemberg – DE)
– Polytronics (Auvergne Rhone Alpes – FR)
– Catalunia Digital Innovation Hub – DIH4CAT (Catalunia – ES)