DISCLAIMER FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL IMAGES
This information has been updated on October 12th, 2022.
The data subject
DISCLAIMER FOR THE USE OF PERSONAL IMAGES
WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION (hereinafter also “WMF”), pursuant to art. 96 and 97 of the law on the protection of copyright and other rights related to its exercise, no. 633/1941, as well as pursuant to art. 10 of the Italian Civil Code, free of charge and without time limits, to:
– Exercise the rights referred to in art. 12 and subsequent amendments referred to in law no. 633/1941.
– Disseminate and publish personal images, any video recordings and / or any audio recordings, accompanied by the name and surname, as well as any tags to the social account, by publishing them on the institutional website of WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION, and of the social platforms in the WMF profile, or by any other means available from time to time.
– Provide a copy of the images and video / audio footage to the PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER FRANCIACORTA for their own marketing and promotional purposes
– The conservation of the images and the audio / video recordings themselves.
– To authorize the publication of their image, their videotaped portrait and their voice, as well as the name, surname and any tag to the personal social account, under the terms and conditions indicated, for the purposes relating to the informative promotion of the activities of WMF
– To authorize the publication of their image, their videotaped portrait and their voice, under the terms and conditions indicated, for promotional and marketing purposes of the PORSCHE EXPERIENCE CENTER FRANCIACORTA
– To waive any fee for the installation, use, reproduction and dissemination of images and audio / video footage
– To be informed and aware that the images, the voice recording, as well as all the information collected will in no way be subject to unauthorized use or dissemination
– To be aware that the audio-video-photographic material that jeopardizes the dignity or decorum of the persons concerned will not be processed and will be immediately deleted
In consideration of the fact that the aforementioned material, once made public, may be subject to acquisition and republication by third parties, even without the consent of the WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION or the data subject
WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION from any prejudicial effect that may derive from an abusive or incorrect use by third parties of the aforementioned audio-photo-video-written material.
To have nothing to claim by reason of the above and to irrevocably renounce any right, action or claim deriving from the above authorized.
INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
provided pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
General Data Protection Regulation
PROCESSING AND PUBLICATION OF PERSONAL IMAGES
WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION provides the information on the processing of personal data concerning the processing and publication of personal images in a concise manner in the following summary table on the processing, which will allow you to easily find the essential information relating to the processing of personal data.
Who is the Data Controller?
WORLD MANUFACTURING FOUNDATION Via Pantano 9, Milano
What personal data do we process?
Why do we process Personal Data? (Purpose)
What is the processing based on? (Legal basis)
The data subject is able to revoke the consent previously given at any time, free of charge, it being understood that the revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before the revocation.
How do we process personal data?
In computer mode, with the observance of any precautionary measures applied by the Data Controller that guarantees its security, confidentiality and control.
Who do we disclose personal data to? (Categories of Recipients)
The data, images and video / audio recordings, please note, will be disseminated in the manner described in the release.
How long do we keep personal data?
Personal data will remain published on the website and on the social platforms available to the Data Controller until the content is deleted. The data will remain stored in the Data Controller’s computer archives for as long as necessary for the accomplishment of the purposes described above.
Is the provision of personal data mandatory or optional? What happens in case of refusal to communicate personal data?
The provision of data is optional, subject to the specific consent of the data subject; the absence of the provision will result in the non-use of personal images for the purposes described, without prejudice in any way to the main relationship with the Data Controller.
What rights does the data subject have?
The data subject has the right to:
a. Access the data in our possession and request its communication in an intelligible form;
b. Ask for updating, rectification and / or integration;
c. Request cancellation (“right to be forgotten”);
d. Request the limitation of the processing;
And. Request notification of the update, rectification, cancellation, limitation;
f. Request data portability;
The rights can be exercised to the contact details held by the data subject from time to time.